- Please make sure the hook is securely attached to the collar’s D-Ring before use.
- Only use for guiding pets to safety or in an emergency situation. This leash is not designed for everyday use. It is never meant to be used as an anchor, for tethering or anything else other than leading your pet to a safe location.
- DO NOT wrap the cord around your fingers, hand, wrist or any part of your body. Please be cautious with your finger’s safety when they are near the deployed cord.
- DO NOT grab the cord at any time while in use, as it may burn or cut your skin!
- Emergency Leash should NEVER be handled by children or infants in order to protect them from possible cuts and/or choking risks.
The Emergency Leash carries underlying risks. Emergency Leash is not responsible for any damages or injuries to person(s), property(ies), or animal(s) in connection with such use. A full refund of the purchase price shall be the only remedy available to a purchaser or user for any breach of warranty, defects, injuries or damages associated with the Emergency Leash. Emergency Leash disclaims all implied or expressed warranties.